From:
"Dr. Abdullah Alsharekh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 15:24:26 +0300
Dear All,

Are we not all guilty, one way or another, for letting such crimes against
the humainty in Palestine continue and never blink an eye.
What happened in the Sept. 11 was deplorable and so many listers expressed
their feelings, and I think the Palestinean people have a right to be
respected and such inhumane attrocities by the Israeli army should not be
tolerated or forgiven, just because the Palestineans are helpless and have
no external support.
I call upon all those who have regard to human value to raise this matter
with their Congress representatives, or MP's  and condemn the attrocities
and direct targetting of innocent men, women and kids, and the demolition of
buildings on top of their residence. Not to mention the direct targeting of
clutural landmarks, such as Museums, places of worship, historical
buildings, etc by the Israeli army, who have no problem in raising them to
the ground, and no one would dare speak out.
Corpses of women and children are rottening in the streets of Jenin and many
other cities in Palestine, and the Israeli army is refusing the entering of
ambulances to these disaster areas!
These attrocities must stop and we all should do something, no matter how
little to put pressure on the Israelis, through the official channels in
your democratic systems, to stop these masscars, which have no equivelant
except in the first and second world wars.
If Israel lives on crying out of all the attrocities that were done to the
Jews by the Nazis, then they should know that they are becoming Nazis
themselves, for they followed the same track.
I appeal to all those who have regard to human life, to do whatever little
to stop or reduce the horrors conducted by the Israelis in Palestine.
We should all condemn these attrocities and the direct demolition of the
cultural heritage of Palestine. We all should remember it is weapons from
your country that may be in use, and responsible for all of this carnage.

Abdullah