From:
"Susan M. Ward" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 1997 11:47:43 -0400
Angie Dodson wrote
<<We are beginning to plan our Christmas events and I am hoping to solicit
advice from other historic house museums about their successes and failures
in Christmas programming.   We focus on the Federal Period, in particular
1817-1828...>>

Last year in our newsjournal,Heritage COMMUNIQUE, we published a two-part
article on Christmas at historic houses.  Although it included more than
just the Federal era, several of the houses we discussed were from that
time period.  We'd be glad to send you, or anyone else who is interested,
copies of both articles.  Send me an email with your postal address and
we'll send them to you.

Susan M. Ward
Heritage Communications
Editor, Heritage COMMUNIQUE:  Changing How Museums and Heritage Areas Do
Business
[log in to unmask], 615-661-6336 phone, 615-371-8774