From:
Roger Wulff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 May 1998 12:23:00 -0400
Dear Kensuke:

I would like to suggest that you take a look at the American Association
of Museums Bookstore Operation - I believe you can get to it on the
"net."  If not, contact them by snail mail and they will send you a
listing.

I would also suggest that you visit the following Web Sites:

The Peter Drucker Foundation for Nonprofit Management - www.pfdf.org

The W. Edwards Deming Institute - www.deming.org

Peter Drucker is one of the leading "Management Thinkers" in the U.S.
and I am certain you have heard of the "Deming Prize" in Japan.

Kind Regards

Roger Wulff
Museum Services International