From:
Lissa Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 19:50:46 EDT
I know Cincinnati has a poster of various doors throughout the city.  It is
really well done.  (THere is also one on windows).  I would not be surprised
if there is more than one by now.  I believe you can purchase the poster from
the Cincinnati Art Museum.  If not check with the Cincinnati Enquirer and
they will be able to point you in the right direction.

Let me know if you have any luck and I will try to find out who actually did
the work.

LKT

Museum-L" (without the quotes).