From:
Pattie Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 10:10:14 -700
Hi all-

I am the head of Membership and Visitor Services for the Utah Museum
of Natural History in Salt Lake City.  Our Museum has just taken over
the management of the Hansen Planetarium, located at a site about 5
miles from our Museum.

I have been given the task of creating a membership program for the
Planetarium, and a joint membership program for both institutions.

I'm very interested in hearing from other membership people who work
for similar organizations - a natural history museum with planetarium.
How do your organizations handle admissions: does the public pay
separate admission for the museum vs. the planetarium?  What type of
benefits do you offer your members, specifically regarding star shows
and laser shows?  Finally, I'd love to hear about any fun and unusual
benefits offered - something out of the ordinary!

Thanks for your help.

Pattie Johnson
Manager, Membership and Visitor Services
Utah Museum of Natural History
(801) 585-6308 phone