From:
Christine Mouw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 16:51:16 -0500
>>> "Harry Needham (Tel 776-8612)"
<[log in to unmask]> 12/05/97 07:50am >>>
Wot you need, clearly is a cat! Mine is willing to volunteer!

Now, Harry, isn't this the same cat that you volunteered to have stuffed
during the Egyptian stuffed-cat thread last spring?  I think so because I
also remember offering our museum's Herbie (rest his kitty soul) for the
same project (no, we didn't stuff him after all).  What's up with your cat
that you're so willing to volunteer it?  Or has the cat been looking for
volunteer opportunities--sort of a kitty Peace Corps?

Actually, I thought of the same solution for the distillery.  Get a cat or two
and let 'em loose at night.

Chris.
   --happily kitty-free on a Friday afternoon

Christine Mouw
Assistant Curator
Herbert Hoover Presidential Library-Museum
West Branch, Iowa  52358