From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 20:52:18 -0700
Linda, I did a couple of searches and nearly struck
out.  It's not presently available on Ebay, but I
recommend you try again a couple of times.  You might
find it.

In the meantime, Amazon.com says:

Interested in this item? Select your price and
condition, and if we find a match we'll ship it to you
directly!
Our sellers load used and refurbished inventory every
day. Even though no used copy is available right now,
you can get in line for a copy at the price and
condition that works for you. Your credit card will
only be charged when, and if, a suitable item becomes
available. We'll forward your shipping address
directly to the seller and the seller will ship the
item to you. Thanks for your pre-order. We hope you
get what you're looking for!
     You Are Pre-ordering:  Damned in the Usa

Rated: NR
Starring: et al.
Director: Paul Yule
Edition Details:
• NTSC format (US and Canada only)
• Color, NTSC
• ASIN: 6303962769

--- Linda Ellis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Dear Colleagues:
> I am looking for the video, "Damned in the USA,"
> which covers the
> Mapplethorpe debate in Cincinnati (my own copy is
> deteriorating).  It is
> no longer available commercially and I have had no
> success finding new
> or used copies through extensive searching on the
> WWW.  Does anyone have a
> new or used copy they would be willing to sell to
> me?  Thanks!

> Dr. Linda Ellis
> Professor & Director, Museum Studies Program
> San Francisco State University
> www.sfsu.edu/~museumst/

=====
Indigo Nights

Looking for a Job?  Try Got Links?, Your One-Stop Portal
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414