From:
"Berney, Adrienne W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2012 15:48:18 +0000
Hi Aaron,

We've recently posted a description of the vehicle maintenance procedures for the NC Transportation Museum on our blog, written by Exhibition Coordinator Bob Hopkins and volunteer, Bruce McKeon. Hope you find this link helpful: http://collectionsconversations.wordpress.com/2012/06/15/vehicle-collections-care/

Best regards,
Adrienne Berney
NC Connecting to Collections