From:
markus kruse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 1996 13:12:02 -0500
The best thing if noone replies would be to go to the biggest library in Clevela
nd
and check the Berlin Yellow pages... they used to devide them into areas and dep
ending
on where the conference is i would look through there...
There are plenty of little places in Charlottenburg and Wilmersdorf.... so if th
e conference is
nearby there should not be a problem in finding something.... to closer you go t
o the western center
of the city the more expensive it will be and as you might know there is no prob
lem with transportation
in the city at all.....

good luck and have fun in Berlin...

markus