From:
"Tim A. Reed" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 16:19:44 -0600
Meaghan-
        It almost sounds like you're trying to describe "The House on the Rock" in
Wisconsin.  I'm not exactly sure of the location, but some of my co-workers
are saying Dodgeville, WI (?)  It's kind of famous in the midwest, so maybe
a fellow midwesterner out there on the list can offer a more specific
location.
Good Luck-
Timothy Reed
Office of the State Archaeologist of Iowa
University of Iowa
Iowa City IA