From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 21:59:36 -0700
This is a classic example of something that would be
perfect for MuseDocs.  You'd be able to attach the
file directly on our website, send an announcement
it's there, and the rest of the group could pull it
down if they needed it.  In addition, it has the
protection of the Yahoo virus scan.

If you want to go that route, it's
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MuseDocs .  You'll need
to sign in/sign on, and, from the main page, on the
left side, click on Files.  Once you've done that, you
click on Add File.

--- Sue Bodemer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> tried to send examples of procedures from our manual
> that I am putting
> together right now, but the list rejected my message
> because there were
> attachments
> tried to put in the body of an e-mail message -- but
> all messed up
>
> I could send to your own e-mail if you send me the
> address
> Sue Bodemer
> Operations Manager
> Rockwell Museum of Western Art