From:
Chris Dill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 1996 03:23:01 GMT
I need to work with local tractor and agricultural equipment enthusiasts
on the restoration of tractors.  I observe that they do wonderful
restorations to a "show" and running level, but aren't aware of museum
preservation and conservation concerns.  Does anyone have successful
"plans" for such projects they'd be willing to share, for restoration to
either "show" or "museum" levels?

I'd also be interested in hearing from anyone with experience and/or
expertise in this area who might be interested in doing some paid
consulting work.

Please feel free to respond off-line.  Thanks.

C. L. Dill
Director, Museum Division
State Historical Society of North Dakota
612 East Boulevard
Bismarck  ND  58505-0830
E-mail:   [log in to unmask]