From:
Robin Parkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 1995 13:17:00 GMT
We are need to find information about how to create the illusion of movement
on a graphic panel using polarized back light.  One famous example of this
illusion is  the never ending ribbon of whiskey coming out of the bottle in
the New York City subway ads.   We would appreciate any information about the
technique or suggestions of +how to do it   texts.  We will also be looking
for mail order sources for polarizing material if anyone has a suggestion.

Thanks,

Robin Parkinson
Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa
Wellington, NZ