From:
William Maurer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 20:36:55 -0500
Steve, you remind me of an experience I had at Fort Knox some forty years
ago.
I took my company to the medics to get "Yellow fever" shots. The soldiers
lined up against the wall with their shirts off, and passed by the medic who
"shot" them with an air driven vaccination gun. One medic actually said to
my troops, "I have to tell you guys everyday to stand next to the wall and
you never listen."

C.F.William Maurer
Director, Gomez Mill House
11 Mill House Road