From:
Henry K Mattoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 1995 14:23:21 -0800
Nicole,

Actually, the list which leaps to mind is in your own cyber backyard.
It's the Conservation Dist List (Conservatin of Library, Archive and
Museum materials) run by Walter Henry, Stanford. To subscribe, you must
send a message to:

I think you can also get info by sending a message to:

The address for the list itself is [log in to unmask]

Best,

Henry

Henry Mattoon
National Moving Image Database
 National Center for Film & Video Preservation
The American Film Institute
Los Angeles, CA
213.856.7702