From:
kirsten buchner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 06:44:42 PDT
Dear Angela,

At the Visitor Studies Association (VSA) Conference this past summer, Gianna
Moscardo of James Cook University in Queensland, Australia, gave a talk
about a formative evaluation of an interpretive brochure she worked on for
use on a self-guided tour of the Great Barrier Reef.  I believe this paper
might be helpful to you.

My apologies for not being able to tell you how exactly you might get a hold
of this study, but I'm hoping other VSA members who remember this paper and
who read this list will jump in and point the way!

Sincerely,

Kirsten Sabina Buchner, M.A.
Senior Research Associate
Institute for Learning Innovation