From:
Scott Heath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2012 08:54:26 -0600
Hi Phyllis-

Yeah we were concerned about that too (hence my posting to see if
anyone else had done something like this).  The other thought we had
is "how do you place limits on 'interestingness'?"  One persons life
long passion for, say, stamp collecting, might be interesting to them,
but not a big sell point to others. Or alternatively, they might be
too interesting in an infuriating or lascivious way, such as say a
white-supremacist or a sex worker respectively.  Not that those aren't
stories that shouldn't be investigated by an oral historian someplace,
it's just not in our purview to do so.  I'll let you know if we get
any responses.

Sincerely,
   Scott Heath