From:
Helen Alten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 08:28:07 -0600
Three sources for western conservators:
Rocky Mountain Conservation Center, Denver, CO at 303-733-2712
(they are the regional lab for that area)

The American Institute for the Conservation of Cultural Property and
Artistic Works (AIC) in Washington, DC, 202-452-9545

The Western Association for Art Conservation (WAAC)'s contact is a paper
conservator, Pauline Mohr, Paper Conservation Lab, Fine Arts Museum of San
Francisco, Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA 94118, 415-597-7939.  (Please
be considerate, like all conservators she is busy.)

Good luck!

Helen Alten
Field Services Director
The Upper Midwest Conservation Association
2400 3rd Avenue S.
Minneapolis, MN 55404
612-870-3120