Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 10:17:24 -0700
Three things to go to soon in San Francisco:

I.

A two person show at Pond ~ I have made a 12 ft. bamboo "Sub", a sound
sculpture. I’d really like you all to see/hear it.

See:
<http://www.infoflow.com/larnie/reverseflow>
<http://www.infoflow.com/larnie/reverseflow/reverseflow.jpg>

Josh Churchill & Larnie Fox: ‘Reverse Flow’
October 12 - November 9, 2001
Opening Reception Friday October 12: 6:30 ~ 9:30
Artists’ Talk Thursday October 18, 7:00 ~ 8:30 pm

Pond: a place for art, activism, and ideas.
214 Valencia b/w 14th and Duboce / San Francisco, CA 94103
Gallery Hours: Thurs ~ Sun, 3-8 pm.

II.

This info is still VERY tentative ~ but I think I will have some
"Walkers" and maybe a "Flapper" or two going at this event:

The Show OCT 13 9 pm ? 4pm
BurningART Presents: "The Mechanical Cabaret", a benefit for Charles A.
Gadeken.

http://www.burningart.com

CELLspace
2050 Bryant St. @ 18th St
SF CA 94110
415.648.7562

The Reason:
Charlie has been working at CELLspace trying to keep it moving forward
and has finally ran out of money and is sinking into dept. This benefit
will be used to pay off some of the dept incurred while living at
CELLspace.

The show: in the order hoped for: (tentative!)

Charlie Gadeken  video  (10 min.) w/ short introduction.
John Arns solo performer "sound-scapes"
Larnie Fox sculptural installation (mini presentation)
Eric Paulos anything he wants if he is able to make it.
Chett Helms    being himself
Greg Leyh Video presentation and talk
Flaming Lotus Grls "fire sculptor / installations"
Estradasphere  (wild wonderful music 1 hr 20)
Kal Spelletich SEEMEN maniacal mechanical interactive machines
Dan Das Mann Live Art performance "Dueling Plasma torches"
Aaron Wolf Baum Living sound and visual performance
Brain Garden Brad "Brad Cooper" (56 min. musical visual extravaganza)
DJ Jerry  (or?.... he is just finding this out….. DJ dance grooves from
2- 4 Am.?

III.

I have a piece in this show at CELL entitled "Weather Station".

The Crucible Steel Gallery is also hosting a group show of all the
artists of CELL October 2nd - 14th

Reception/party for the artists: Sunday October 14th 5:00-8:00 pm.

CELLspace
2050 Bryant St. @ 18th St
SF CA 94110
415.648.7562