From:
Timothy McShane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:57:48 -0600
Hi Tracy;

Perhaps a jam or condiment caddy?  Is it anything like;

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lennox-Jam-Jar-Wood-Tiered-Caddy-display-rack_W0QQitemZ6204315641QQcategoryZ979QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

or

http://cgi.ebay.com/BEAUTIFUL-IRVINWARE-Condiment-Caddy-Lazy-Susan-Silver_W0QQitemZ4402701798QQcategoryZ45505QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Good luck!

Tim McShane, Assistant--Cultural History
Medicine Hat Museum and Art Gallery
1302 Bomford Crescent S.W.
Medicine Hat, AB   T1A 5E6
Tel: (403) 502-8587

>>> [log in to unmask] 08/30/05 3:31 PM >>>
 Hi all,

I am interning at the Aspen Historical Society and we have an item that
I cannot identify.  I will try and describe it here but I would also be
happy to send a photo to anyone who thinks they might know what it is
from my cryptic description.

It is a silver triple plated item from the Royal MFG Co.  It is
approximately 15 inches tall with and ornate handle and about 3 inches
from the bottom there is a circular "contraption" that is screwed on.
On the circular part there are five 2 inch round holes.  Screwed into
the circular portion there is a 9 inch ornate handle.

Many of us have gone through a pipe holder, candle holder etc. . . but
honestly we are at a loss.  If anyone knows anything about the Royal MFG
Co. or if they think they might be able to help please let me know and
send me your e-mail and I can send a picture.  I know my description is
not the best.  I am trying to enter this into the database and not
knowing what it is makes it difficult.

Thanks so much,

Tracy Leach

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
read "help" (without the quotes).

Disclaimer: The information transmitted is intended only for the
addressee and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged
material.  Any unauthorized review, distribution or other use of or
the taking of any action in reliance upon this information is
prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender
and delete or destroy this message and any copies