From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 09:38:21 +1200
PayPalThis may be of interest to those colleagues who would like to make a
donation?  Paypal seem to be a reputable company and therefore I pass on
their message to you.  The direct address for donating  is:
[log in to unmask]&item_name=PayPal+Re" target="_blank">https:[log in to unmask]&item_name=PayPal+Re
lief+Fund&no_note=1&return=http://www.paypal.com&cancel_return=http://www.pa
ypal.com

best wishes
Roger

Dear PayPal Member,

Tuesday's tragic attacks have triggered a worldwide desire to help the
victims, their families, and the rescue efforts that continue in New York
City, Washington, D.C. and Pennsylvania. We have received numerous calls and
emails from the PayPal community asking for information about making
donations to the relief efforts.

a special fund to help our members provide assistance to those affected by
this tragedy. By clicking on the button below, you can make a donation
directly to the National Disaster Relief Fund of the American Red Cross.

The Red Cross will receive 100% of the proceeds and PayPal will realize no
profits from money donated to this fund.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.

Sincerely,  The PayPal Team    https://www.paypal.com