From:
CANDY CARLSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 06:52:21 -0700
I am working with an historic medicines collections at the Oakland Museum
of California.  I would like to store many of the containers, with their
original contents, in glass jars as a safety precaution.  The siaze
requirements are 4 inches diameter x 4 inches in heighth, and 4 inches
diameter by 6 inches in heighth.  I have been unable to locate a
supplier, and hope someone on Museum-L might be able to help.  (I have
already tried California Glass Supply, and Baxter Scientific Supply here
in the Bay Area.)

Thanks in advance,
Candy Carlson