From:
MARK FOWLE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 20:04:33 -0700
Glen-

If I'm not mistaken Perspex is a brand name for Acrylic.  Here in the US
we use Plexiglas.  There are several commercial products here that can
be used for removing scratch but they may not be available where you
are. These products tend to be somewhat regional even here in the US.  I
can't remember their name offhand but, I can get them if need be.

However, in the meantime, I would suggest that you check with an
aquarium supply shop since most aquariums are made of acrylic now days.

For large surfaces there are liquid polishes which work quite well.  We
use rouge on a buffing wheel to polish the edges of Plexi but this may
be to course for a flat surface.  Depending on how rural your location
is (relative to getting commercial products) I would suggest you try a
liquid car polish.  Try it first on a sample piece and/or an
inconspicous spot on the case.

-Mark-

**************************************
* Mark Fowle, General Manager        *