From:
Heidi Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 10:44:20 EDT
I am working on a web page to a museum exhibit and I  wanted to know what
 people expect from a web
page.  I think that the page should have educational content with some
advertisements.  Others think that it should just be a commercial.  What does
the audience want?
Do they want educational information, advertisements, both?

The web page is partly supposed to act as an advertisement for people to come
see the exhibit, but I think there should be more to it than that.  What do you
think?
Thanks in advance
Heidi

Heidi L. Anderson
The Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Collections Assistant