From:
Dave Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 1995 19:31:36 -0500
The Top-ten Things That Newt's Mom Whispered To Connie Chung:

10. He can "Talk To The Animals"!

9.  Dad took Newty to visit Verdun and Newty said, "Dad, I'm going to
    make sure that no more American Boys die in France - I'll send 'em Jerry
    Lewis!"

8.  I smoke the cigarettes and he inhaled!

7.  Newty says that gun control is being able to hit the White House -
    From Capitol Hill!

6.  He was born with the white hair, you know!

5.  Newty wrote that famous line in the 70's: "Love is never having to
    say you're sorry" He told his first wife that, in the hospital.

4.  Dad spits in the sink, I use the toilet, and Newty uses C-Span!

3.  When his last sister was born, and I was in labor, Newty called it,
    "Contractions For America"!

2.  Whoops, sorry 'bout those ashes on your cake, Connie!

1.  The President? Newty says she's a Bitch!

Smiles,
Dave

PS- did anyone see SPY magazine's review of new National Historic Sites?