From:
Jessica Roode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:31:07 -0400
Mr. Roberts,

I apologize for not replying sooner to your e-mail and I thank you for your response to my request for information.  I did take a quick look at the University's website, but I have additional questions about the program:

What type of grade qualifications must a person have to apply?

How would I go about requesting additional information on tuition costs, course fees and financial aid?

Does the postgraduate program offer any job placement or internship opportunities after graduation?

Once again, thank for your response to my request and I look forward to hearing from you.

Jessica Roode