Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 1998 16:43:26 +0000
We have made some major changes to the Museum Security Website
services.
We will no longer maintain an archive of all mail sent and recieved.
The archive of reports about incidents with cultural property will
remain updated several times a week.
All reports sent in 1997 are available for downloading and viewing
off line (some 600 pages) at:
http://museum-security.org/reports.exe (just click this URL and the
selfextracting archive will be downloaded to you fixed disk and you
will receive some 500 pages of information).

Please do send me your feedback if you encounter any difficulties.

Ton Cremers

Museum Security Network
http://museum-security.org/
http://www.xs4all.nl/~securma/