From:
Douglas Gatanis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 19:41:25 -0500
I was told my first Re: was blank, sorry. Here 'tis again.

James,
Here's a playlist you might consider. (Although some may be more appropriate
than others, all good songs nonetheless...)

Dire Straits - The Gallery
Robyn Hitchcock - DeChirico Street (a personal favorite)
David Bowie - Andy Warhol
Talking Heads - Artists Only
They Might Be Giants - Meet James Ensor (another personal favorite)
Rickie Lee Jones - The Unsigned Painting
The Jam - Art School
The Jam - Pop Art Poem
Paul Weller - The Strange Museum
Modern Lovers - Pablo Picasso (a bit risky)
and for the finale I suggest a rendition of The Beatles' - Revolution #9 (not
about art, but is Art).

Viva Variety!

Douglas Gatanis
Teachers College/Columbia University