Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 00:34:21 -0400
The Museum of Valor often exhibits at shopping malls on dates associated
with World War history.  We have found our largest audience to be women
between 20 and 30 years old.  This less convential perspective from the
floor of a shopping mall has led us to expand young adult educational
programs and develop programs more closely relating World War history to
current events.

Wayne Hart, Executive Director
Museum of Valor