From:
Carolyn Breedlove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 16:05:52 -0600
I find your story very sad.  I cannot accept that any museum is "darn
good" if it is held in thrall to unprofessional and petty, unqualified
tyrants.  I work in similar circumstances (I gather it has been even
worse), but enough of the board genuinely seems interested in improving
standards and professionalizing the site's management, that I
(sometimes) am optomistic that (maybe not in my tenure) they will
prevail over the old holdouts.  No location names, obviously.

Carolyn Breedlove