From:
Fred Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:31:31 -0600
Rory, It would be easier to use the original to carefully make a working
stencil for printing the display labels. There are a number of non
destructive methods you could use to copy or replicate the original.
Using a copy stencil you wouldn't have worry about inking, cleaning, or
damaging the original. Fred

--
Fred Greene
Administrative Manager