From:
Julia Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 2010 13:21:45 -0500
Are there other donors who have given more money and/or objects (or an equivalent or greater total value) and NOT been offered this particular naming opportunity? If so, then it's definitely a matter of ethics because the administration is only making this offer to this individual.  What are they going to do if another donor comes forth and says, "Hey, if I knew that's what it took, I would have made this level of gift first?"  And what do they plan to offer someone who comes in with MORE money and MORE objects--what's left, to name the entire museum after that person?

Julia Muney Moore

Public Art Administrator

Blackburn Architects, Indianapolis, IN

(317) 875-5500 x219

mobile (317) 460-0596

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This E-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this E-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you.

Please consider our responsibility to the environment before printing this email.