Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 13:42:07 -0400
    Museums and the Web 2009
    the international conference for culture and heritage on-line
    April 15-18, 2009
    Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
    http://www.archimuse.com/mw2009/

The first group of papers to be presented at Museums and the Web 2009
in Indianapolis (April 15-18, 2009) are now available on-line. To
find them easily, browse the list of Speakers - at
http://www.archimuse.com/mw2009/speakers / for the "paper" icon.  All
MW2009 papers will be available on-line before the conference.

Writing papers is great contribution to our field. They record past
experience, develop our collective knowledge, and enable our projects
to build on each other. Having papers in advance also changes the
nature of the conference. People come to Museums and the Web ready to
dive into discussions, and conversations are much more productive!
All past Museums and the Web (and ICHIM) papers are on-line and
included in a  searchable Bibliography at
http://conference.archimuse.com/researchForum

We hope you can delegates from more than twenty countries in
Indianapolis for conversations about the challenges we all face
moving institutions, collections and communities on-line.

jennifer and David.
--
Jennifer Trant and David Bearman