From:
Christer Larsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 1995 14:05:06 +0200
Martha,

sorry about my late answer - I am on vacation and checking my email only
when I feel for it. However, I have a small collections management software
which runs on any DOS-computer and we give it away for free. We developed it
in dBase (Clipper) back in 1992 for users with simple computers but complex
needs and based it on the CIDOC Data Model using SWETERM as tag naming
convention - as much standards as you could get at the time. It is available
in english with an english manual and I can easily mail it to those
interested as a mail attachement in zipped format (155 Kb). It needs 345 Kb
of free disc space and must be able to have 35 files open at the same time
so you must set your Config.sys' Files-statement to at least 35, or even 50
depending on how many TSR's etc that your system runs, to make it work. Let
me know if you care to test it or just want to rewiev the Manual (11 Kb of
ascii-text)

/CL
 * Christer Larsson                         Nordic museum             *
 * IT-manager                               Information Systems/insam *
 * email: [log in to unmask]                       Box 27820                 *
 * phone: +46 8 783 28 88                   S-115 93 Stockholm        *
 * fax:   +46 8 783 28 74                   Sweden                    *