From:
Mark Vang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 1996 20:23:39 UT
Hello,

Freya Ventures has added CD-ROM mastering/production to it's list of services
and will be producing an interactive demo disk for the exhibit software we
develop.  I have contacted present clients to see if they are interested in
being included in this disk and began to think that it would be interesting to
have other museums and product vendors listed on the CD-ROM as well.  I have
yet to fully explore this idea and at this point I am testing the waters to
see if other museums, science centers and product/service providers would be
interested in being featured on this CD-ROM disk.  The software on this disk
will be written for both 16-bit Windows 3.1 and 32-bit Windows '95 operating
systems.

If you are interested in hearing more about this project, please respond via
direct e-mail, phone or snail mail.  Please do not respond to the list.

Mark C. Vang
Freya Ventures
2100 Mediterranean Ave. Suite 15
Virginia Beach, VA 23451