From:
Erin Quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:28:23 -0700
I guess I'd have to say let's think of a creative solution.  How many do you need?  If you need a lot, you could probably get a price break by calling their bid department.  Or you could go in on it with someone else in your area who needs the same thing.  Do they have to be metal edged?  Or that exact size?  If you can find a foldable style of box that would work, such as a record carton, they are considerably cheaper (they ship cheaper too).

Erin Quinn
Collections Coordinator
City of Greeley Museums
919 7th Street
Greeley, CO 80631
(970) 350-9218

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/15/02 02:21PM >>>
Does anyone have a source for acid free hat boxes that
is less than $18.99 a piece?  I have looked in Light
Impressions, Gaylord, and University Products.  Any
other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Kim Kenney
Curator
McKinley Museum