From:
Holly Towne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 1994 11:16:10 -0400
For several years I have considered developing an interactive computer
museum.  I haven't a clue how to begin.  I have a good idea of where it
should be located here in Knoxville, TN.  It should include computers
that still function, fun things for kids to do that demonstrate the use
and capabilities of computers as they developed.

I'm requesting guidance, a brief step-by-step timeline for how such
things are planned and implemented.  Did I find the right list?

hht
:    Ms. Holly H. Towne, Director     :        R E A C H   O U T        :
:   - = * OPERATION UPLINK II * = -   :              a n d              :
:         P.O.  B o x   9 7 4         :  T O U C H   T H E   W O R L D  :
:         Knoxville, TN 37901         : [log in to unmask]   [log in to unmask] :