From:
Elizabeth Stith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 06:56:48 PST
I am the director of an historic house museum and would be glad to help you in any way that I can.  We allow the house to be used for wedding ceremonies, but we do not allow events which include food and drink into the house.  We are fortunate to have two wings which were built on the the 50s and 60s, before the house became a museum, and we use those spaces for all sorts of things - from neighborhood group meetings to wedding receptions, to children's drama classes.   You are most welcome to contact me by mail at the Conrad/CadlwellHouse Museum, 1402 St. James Court. Lousiville, KY  40208, or by phone at (502) 636-5023, or by e-mail at [log in to unmask]  I am probably best at answering specific questions - but I'll be glad to help with anything that comes up.