From:
Harry Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 07:21:37 -0500
Well said Vanessa. I have but a small quibble. Twenty (in my case, 35 years)
ago, undergraduate programs weren't doing anything more to prepare people
for employment than they are now!

Harry

Harry Needham
Special Advisor - Programme Development
Canadian War Museum
330 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, Canada
K1A 0M8
Voice: (819) 776-8612  Fax (819) 776-8623
Email: [log in to unmask]