From:
Jay Heuman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 12:20:17 -0500
Hi Betsy,

Sadly, I don't think you'll find it is 'standard museum practice' not to
mark individual donations this way.  Some museums plaster donor names on
the outside of buildings, the inside of galleries, wall labels,
café/restaurant and shop names, etc.

Sincerely,

Jay Heuman
Visitor & Volunteer Services Coordinator @ Joslyn Art Museum