From:
Brad Holderman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 08:55:06 -0700
John,

This might not be a direct answer but maybe a point in
the right direction.  Perhaps trying recreationist
groups or living museums (i.e.Plymoth, Williamsburg,
etc.).  My experience with living history
organizations is an apparent wealth of resourcces that
has always suprised me on where they are able to
obtain or even manufacture them with amazing attention
to detail.

Hope this helps.

Brad

========================================================Important
> Subscriber Information:
>
> The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
> http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may
> obtain detailed information about the listserv
> commands by sending a one line e-mail message to
> [log in to unmask] . The body of the
>
> If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one
> line e-mail message to [log in to unmask]
> . The body of the message should read "Signoff
> Museum-L" (without the quotes).

=====
Cordially,

Brad Holderman
ARTIFACT INK
Documentation for the Archaeological & Biological Sciences