From:
Janice Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 16:19:53 -0500
ARGHHHHHHHH

NO NAIL POLISH  NO NO NO NO NO NO

It is probably one of the worst things you can put on an object -- full of
horrible nasty chemicals that will cause reactions that can NEVER be
reversed.

Run, do not walk, to the New Museum Registration Methods (published by AAM)
and find out what to use that will not destroy your objects.  There's a
whole chapter, along with even more references.

Janice Klein
Director
MItchell Museum of theAmerican Indian, Kendall College