From:
Amanda Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 1998 20:10:51 -0400
intellectual substance than one in museum studies" -

NYU's Graduate School of Arts and Science  offers a postgraduate
Certificate in Museum Studies when the 24-credit
program is combined with a Master's program or when the student enters the
program already holding an MA in their academic discipline. Students come
from many different backgrounds (history, education, art, anthro, science)
to engage in discussions/research about museums grounded in their own
academic disciplines.

Amanda Thompson