From:
Joern Borchert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 1996 20:55:04 EST
For a doctoral thesis I'm looking for informations on the work of the german
artist (painter)
*EM(il) OELIDEN (1875-1934)*.

I know, that there are some oil-painting/ drawings in american collections
(private, Museums).  But where?
I would be thankfully for any informations and hope that someone will send a
message at >>>>>            [log in to unmask]
In return I offer any help on questions in the field of museology in
german-speaking countries.
Joern Borchert