From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 16:31:49 -0700
The documents below are on file and available at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MuseDocs  You are
welcome to see if there's anything you need, and you
are all encouraged to post others as appropriate
(possibly in response to this particular post) for
others to pull from.

I am convinced each of you is probably holding at
least one document that would be of benefit to the
rest.  Why not collaborate by posting it on the
MuseDocs "share drive".  You post once and don't have
to send multiply; others are able to pull as needed.

 4REALALL.UCO.doc
NAGPRA Written policy  483 KB    fitzclio
  Feb 25, 2002 Edit  Delete  Cut

 Deaccessioning policy 20 March 1998.doc
DHS deaccessioning policy adopted 1998  44 KB
raeleigh1998
  Mar 8, 2005 Edit  Delete  Cut

 DeedOfGift.doc
IHS Deed of Gift  45 KB    rapunzal3
  Mar 22, 2002 Edit  Delete  Cut

 digihist.ppt
Digitalization: lighter side  1002 KB    jadrankale
  Apr 15, 2003 Edit  Delete  Cut

 EXEMPT EMP APP INST.doc
   22 KB    ahartmann0351
  Jan 9, 2003 Edit  Delete  Cut

 EXEMPT EMP PERF APP FORM.doc
   25 KB    ahartmann0351
  Jan 9, 2003 Edit  Delete  Cut

 EXEMPT EMP PERF DEF.doc
   25 KB    ahartmann0351
  Jan 9, 2003 Edit  Delete  Cut

 Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint.doc
Introduction to Powerpoint  187 KB    museolog1947
  Feb 11, 2002 Edit  Delete  Cut

 Job DescriptionAdmin.doc
Admin Asst/Volunteer Coordinator job description  31
KB    rapunzal3
  May 29, 2002 Edit  Delete  Cut

 Job DescriptionDirector.doc
Museum Director's Job Description  23 KB    rapunzal3
  May 29, 2002 Edit  Delete  Cut

 Mastersthesis.pdf
NAGPRA and Written Policy  443 KB    fitzclio
  Apr 2, 2003 Edit  Delete  Cut

 media policy.doc
Volunteer Media Policy  21 KB    jessylclark
  Dec 30, 2004 Edit  Delete  Cut

 Minor Liability Form.doc
Volunteer Minor Liability Form  21 KB    jessylclark
  Dec 30, 2004 Edit  Delete  Cut

 NaturalHistoryNomenclature.doc
Addition to Chenhall's Nomenclature  26 KB
stejon215
  Jun 1, 2005 Edit  Delete  Cut

 NONEXEMPT EMP APP INST.doc
   23 KB    ahartmann0351
  Jan 9, 2003 Edit  Delete  Cut

 NONEXEMPT EMP PERF APP FORM.doc
   22 KB    ahartmann0351
  Jan 9, 2003 Edit  Delete  Cut

 NONEXEMPT EMP PERF DEF.doc
   24 KB    ahartmann0351
  Jan 9, 2003 Edit  Delete  Cut

 Permission Form travel & Photography.doc
Children's class permission for photography and travel
 21 KB    dfpollei
  Aug 26, 2003 Edit  Delete  Cut

 Photo Use & Duplication Policy.doc
IHS photo use & duplication policy  60 KB    rapunzal3

  Mar 19, 2002 Edit  Delete  Cut

 PhotoInvoiceForm.doc
IHS Invoice for Photo Sales  53 KB    rapunzal3
  Mar 22, 2002 Edit  Delete  Cut

 Programming Plan.doc
Programming plan developed for the Pearce Collections
Museum  86 KB    jltholcomb
  Jun 3, 2004 Edit  Delete  Cut

 SECTION THREE- Complete.doc
Volunteer Handbook Part 3 of 3  1474 KB    jessylclark

  Dec 30, 2004 Edit  Delete  Cut

 SECTION TWO- Complete.doc
Volunteer Handbook Part 2 of 3  767 KB    jessylclark
  Dec 30, 2004 Edit  Delete  Cut

 Total square feet.doc
Exhibit per Square Foot Cost Table  40 KB    kirstenh5

  Feb 8, 2002 Edit  Delete  Cut

 TWE SECTION ONE.rtf
Volunteer Handbook Part 1of 3  1127 KB    jessylclark
  Dec 30, 2004 Edit  Delete  Cut

 volunteer waiver.doc
Volunteer Liability Waiver  23 KB    jessylclark
  Dec 30, 2004 Edit  Delete  Cut

--- Rae Weimer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Good afternoon.  I am looking for a position
> description for a Development
> Associate.  I am willing to post replies and
> appreciate your willingness to
> share.  Thanks, Rae Weimer
>
> Rae Weimer
> Director of Development
> Bartow Museums, Inc.
> P.O. Box 3070
> Cartersville, GA 30120
> (770) 607-6363
> (770) 387-1319 FAX

> Important Subscriber Information:
>
> The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
> http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may
> obtain detailed information about the listserv
> commands by sending a one line e-mail message to
> [log in to unmask] . The body of the
>
> If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one
> line e-mail message to [log in to unmask]
> . The body of the message should read "Signoff
> Museum-L" (without the quotes).

Indigo Nights