From:
Natasha Gitany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 20:04:48 -0600
Hello!!

        I'm wondering if someone can told me in which list of file I can found
information about kiosk in museums. Well, I am refering to multimedia sytems
integration at museums. Some examples of kiosk, are cleopatra at Chicago museum,
and another on Minneapolis museum. I am a graduate student at University of
Wisconsin-Milwaukee and as part of my multimedia class I need to prepare a
proposal to the Milwaukee Art Museum about how can we build a kiosk in the
museum. Taking care about the hardware, softaware, art design, capabilities, if
it would be stand alone kiosk or in a network. If some of you have some
knowledge or experience related to what I mention above please let me know.
        It should be here a list that talk about museum technologies or
something like that???  Can someone help me!!!

Thanks,

Natasha Ann Gitany
Graduate Student
Computer Science