From:
Kristen Watts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 11:58:59 -0500
I have a M.A. in Applied History and a M.L.I.S.  The dual degree has
helped tremendously both interviewing for jobs and my daily work at the
museum.  Currently, I am an Associate Registrar with the Mint Museums.

Sara, the University of South Carolina has an excellent graduate program
with several tracks including Museum Studies, Historic Preservation, and
Archives.  They also offer a dual masters program if you want to pursue
both an M.A. and M.L.I.S.

Kristen S. Watts
Mint Museum of Craft + Design
704-337-2058