From:
Tom Mooney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 16:22:11 -0500
Gary,

I guess it depends on what you mean by "combined."  At the Nebraska State
Historical Society, the Museum and the Library/Archives are considered two
separate divisions (and are housed in separate buildings), but we work
together when dealing with donors of multiple formats (artifacts, books,
manuscripts, photos, etc.) as well as working on exhibits for each building.

-----
Tom Mooney, Curator of Manuscripts
Nebraska State Historical Society
1500 R St., P.O. Box 82554