From:
MSopendoor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 22:53:31 -0400
There's an excellent photographer about 20 miles north of you who
specializes in commercial catalog and advertising photography.  I've
worked with him on copy photos and object photos for exhibitions.  He gave
me a GREAT deal on the work for our non-profit, and did an outstanding
job.

Contact:
     Bob Vergara
     All Photographic Services
     103 Greenbush Road South
     Orangeburg, NY  10962
     tel (914) 359-8775

Hope this helps.  As for stress on the registrars, it comes with the
territory.

-Melanie Solomon