From:
Uwe Strauch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:13:07 +0100
Dear Roger (from "globalmuseum" ??),

thank you for your friendly notice about the two other museum projects.
Indeed, there are two completely different global museum projects
"globalmuseum" and "museums of the world" (see http://www.museum.com ).
All Information from thousands of museums at museum.com are directly
inserted/changed into a database from the museums themselves by easy to use
online-forms.

with friendly regards
Uwe Strauch

http://www.museum.com